|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||November 3, 2013|
|Written by||Toon Central|
|Directed by||Toon Central|
|Bunny's Halloween of Horror: Episode 1||Closing Down|
- This is Angel's second appearance, after the previous episode where she makes her first appearance in the series.
- This episode has the most unusual timeframe out of all of the episodes in the series so far. See Continuity Timeline for more information.
- This episode is set before the previous episode Bunny's Halloween of Horror: Episode 1 because of Angel appearing in the movie they watched and is also set before the opening credits of the series.
- This episode is also set before every episode in the series.
- This episode is also Zoey's first appearance in the series.
- This is the first episode where the opening theme is heard in the episode, that's not the opening credits.
- The episode is the first out of two episodes that break the fourth wall where Bunny moves in and text read "5 episodes later", meaning the ending takes place after the first 5 episodes. It is also the fifth episode in the series.
- The episode also recreates the original opening credits of the first two episodes.
- The episode also references the previous episode that Angel is now an actress.
- This episode premiered 3 days later from the previous episode which premiered on October 31.
- This is the first episode where Bunny only has one dialogue in the entire episode.
- Zoey appears in this episode's title card. It is also the first title card not to feature the theme from the first 3 episodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.